Royal Caribbean International today announced 2013 Europe cruises aboard Brilliance of the Seas and Splendour of the Seas, totaling 40 sailings and calling at 41 exciting ports. Brilliance of the Seas will sail round-trip from Harwich, England to Northern Europe and the Baltic Sea on 12-night itineraries, while Splendour of the Seas will offer seven-night round-trip Adriatic and Eastern Mediterranean sailings from Venice, Italy – the most popular international itinerary among Australian guests. Guests will enjoy virtually new ships, with Brilliance of the Seas scheduled to complete an extensive drydock revitalisation in May 2013, while Splendour of the Seas currently features greatly expanded dining options, new cutting-edge entertainment, and refreshed décor and staterooms from its late 2011 drydock revitalisation. Brilliance of the Seas and Splendour of the Seas’ summer 2013 cruises are now open for booking.
Beginning May 15, 2013, Brilliance of the Seas’ Northern Europe season includes:
- Eight sailings that offer the best of the North and Baltic seas, calling at Copenhagen, Denmark; Stockholm, Sweden; Helsinki, Finland; Talinn, Estonia; Gothenburg, Sweden; and an overnight in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- An 11-night Norwegian Fjords and Iceland itinerary, sailing July 27, that will call at Bergen and Geiranger, Norway; Lerwick/Shetland, Scotland; Klaksvik, Faroe Islands; and an overnight in Reykjavik, Iceland.
Brilliance of the Seas departs for Boston, Mass. on August 31 on a 15-night itinerary, calling at Paris/Normandy (Le Havre), France; Portland and Dorset, UK; Cork (Cobh) and Dublin, Ireland; Klaksvik; and an overnight at Reykjavik.
Splendour of the Seas 2013 Europe season, beginning on May 5, includes:
- A six-night sailing from Barcelona, Spain to Venice, Italy, departing May 5 and calling at Provence (Marseilles), France; Split, Croatia; and Florence/Pisa and Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy.
- Two Greek Isles sailings, with calls at Dubrovnik, Croatia; and Corfu, Santorini, Athens (Piraeus) and Katakolon, Greece; or Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey; and Mykonos, and Argostoli, Greece.
- A Greek Isles & Turkey itinerary with calls at Bari, Italy; Corfu, Santorini, Ephesus (Kusadasi) and Katakolon, Greece.
- A Greek Isles & Croatia itinerary which replaces Santorini and Katakolon from the Greek Isles itinerary with Bari and Mykonos.
- On November 23, Splendour of the Seas returns to South American on a 15-night trans-Atlantic sailing from Barcelona to Sao Paolo (Santos), Brazil.
Brilliance of the Seas and Splendour of the Seas augment Royal Caribbean’s already announced Europe 2013 cruise offerings, which include Independence of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Adventure of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, and Serenade of the Seas.